Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Quilt tops for sale

These four quilt tops are for sale for $75.00 each plus shipping. They are a good size for baby or wall. I can quilt them for an additional fee or you can quilt them yourself or find a quilter local to you. Matching binding fabric is included.

This double nine-patch pattern is gorgeous with a touch of silver printed over the floral  fabric.
The top is 40" x 52"


Sour Grapes is my name for this design done using my Twin Peaks technique. It measures 45" x 58".

Blue Magic was featured in a magazine a few years ago. I don't remember which, but I could probably dig it out if you want to know.  The pattern was not given with it.  It is 51" square.

Bursting Star will make a dynamite wall quilt, once it is quilted. It measures 48" square.

No comments:

Post a Comment